April 18, 2009

Random Splutzing

First off, let me tell you... It kind of bugs me, for no real reason, when someone says something like "That's disturbing! Hahahaha!". It's not disturbing, obviously, because you're laughing. There are some words that people have become accustomed to using, and by doing so, kind of negates the impact the word once had. I dunno, I'm sure I do it.

Anyway, new Potter Trailer. Rad-ass, huh? I wasn't into the whole thing until the last two movies, but mostly "Order of the Phoenix". I went and bought and read the last two books in two shakes of a lamb's tail. I didn't realize that Wolverine, Star Trek, AND Terminator are all this month.

And finally, Transformers 2. I didn't like the first one. Sorry. But, now that I know the tone of the movies, I wanna see some shit blow UP. There was some new footage this week
that looked pretty good. It's gonna be a good year. For movies, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment