November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis

So my room mate's birthday is today, so we're watching a buncha football. However, there was one shot of the crowd, in which I noticed two oddly dressed fellows. They had that Tom Landry suit and hat look, but they were extremely serious looking. I noticed, and pointed it out, but didn't think much of that. However, a while later, I saw an ad for the Fox show "Fringe", and the stadium fellows were the center of this week's episode. Something about them being there throughout history. I nearly flipped my lid, I LOVE viral marketing stuff. It makes me want to give that show a chance, honestly. If I find out more, I'll let you know.

Anyway, last night we watched the gentleman's boxing match, and our boy Pacquiao won. My friend said he wanted a shirt, so I whipped this up real quick. Now if I could only find a cheap way to produce a small number of shirts....


No comments:

Post a Comment