August 25, 2009

So a 10th level Troll Rogue walks into a bar..

Well I'm just about done with the Sam Jackson bottle label I was doing for a friend of mine. It's alright, but it was a good learning process.


I really want to get some more art up. I'm trying to finish writing/story boarding the first issue of Doom-Stone, then it'll go to Trevor for the actual drawings, and we'll see from there.

I'd like to get Level Up really going, but again, I'm not satisfied with the product I'm pumping out (artistically), and have no idea how to get it up on my own site. I mean, I downloaded the word press program, but it makes absolutely no sense to me.

I'm slowly but surely updating EnthreeStudios.com though, trying out banner shapes and sizes and such.

For some personal news, I have been playing WoW for almost two months now. I'm still not sure how I feel. Playing alone kind of sucks. It seems I might be working at a haunt this Halloween too, but we'll see how that goes. I'm gonna run by the card shop up here by school before I go home. I wouldn't mind renting Arkham Asylum either....

No comments:

Post a Comment